Hallelujah, it’s the weekend! I’m not a bit suspicious. Are you? It’s Friday the 13th, and I am simply thankful that it IS Friday. We’re planning to go see Joyful Noise tonight, starring Queen Latifah and Dolly Parton. It should prove to be an uplifting and fun way to usher in the weekend. Check back tomorrow for a review.
But for now, here’s my list of the Friday Five Thanksgivings:
1) I’m thankful for a husband who loves, encourages and supports me.
2) I’m thankful for my children, for my parents and in-laws, and my extended family. Their love lifts me higher.
3) I’m thankful for a dedicated fun group of folks with whom to serve on our Church Council. We had a long meeting last night, but it was a good one. Thanks, ya’ll!
4) I’m thankful to be going to see a movie tonight. I enjoy film, and I’m especially excited to see Dolly Parton and Queen Latifah together. What a pair of amazing women!
5) I’m thankful to have enough good food to eat, water to drink, a roof over my head, and heat to cut this bitter wind that’s blowing across the state of Pennsylvania.
What are you thankful for on this freaky Friday?
Photo courtesy http://joyfulnoisemovie.warnerbros.com/index.html#/home. Thanks!